Chamberlain Park Golf Course is Auckland’s golfer friendly course.
With smooth rolling open fairways and finely manicured greens, Chamberlain Park Golf Course offers a true test of golf. A thoughtfully designed 18-hole golf course, Chamberlain Park offers a challenge to all golfers both experienced and new. An all weather course, with “controlled rough” allows for a great game and will help to not frustrate new players with a reduced chance to lose your ball.
5 minutes from the CBD, walking distance to Motat, the Zoo and Eden Park, Chamberlain Park Golf Course is closer to Auckland’s central city district than any other Auckland golf course. With a top quality Pro Shop and with fantastic club house facilities Chamberlain Park is Auckland City’s most popular Public Golf Course.
Come and have a round today.
Open from dawn until dusk every day of the year. Green fees are very competitive, and the course welcomes visitors and travellers to play a round, or take some golf lessons with the professional golf coaches.
A beautifully kept course for all seasons, with greens and tees set among well established native trees – everything a golfer needs is at Chamberlain Park.
- Summer Opening Hours: Sunday to Friday 6am to 7pm and Saturday 6am to 8pm
- Hiring equipment ends at 5pm, but if you have all your own gear, you can play until dusk
- Tee bookings are available for large groups, otherwise just turn up and play
- Professional coaching for learners and players
- Club hire available
- Motorised carts (to book, phone 815-4999)
- Practice green & warm up nets (there is no driving range)
- Relaxed dress-code
- Access for people with disabilities
- Any dogs brought onto the course must be kept on a lead at all times
- Annual Memberships are also available – best prices in town!
Local rules – as per the score card.
Click here to view course card.
Lessons with a Pro
Places are available to take your game to the next level.
Bookings are essential, contact us today.
Chamberlain Park Golf Course is open from daylight to dusk. No tee bookings required, prepaid bookings are available or turn up on the day.