Chamberlain Park Golf Course is Auckland’s golfer friendly course.
With smooth rolling open fairways and finely manicured greens, Chamberlain Park Golf Course offers a true test of golf. A thoughtfully designed 18-hole golf course, Chamberlain Park offers a challenge to all golfers both experienced and new. An all weather course, with “controlled rough” allows for a great game and will help to not frustrate new players.
5 minutes from the CBD, within easy walking distance of Motat and the Zoo, Chamberlain Park is closer to Auckland’s central city district than any other Auckland golf course. With a top quality Pro-Shop and Clubhouse facilities, Chamberlain Park is Auckland’s most popular Public Golf Course.
Come and have a round today.
Open from dawn until dusk every day of the year. Green fees are very competitive, and the course welcomes visitors and travellers to play a round, or take some golf lessons with the professional golf coaches.
A beautifully kept course for all seasons, with greens and tees set among well established native trees – everything a golfer needs is at Chamberlain Park.
- Pro-Shop Opening Hours:
- Summer 6 am to 7 pm. Saturday to 8 pm.
- Winter 6 am to 6 pm.
- Tee bookings are available for large groups, otherwise just turn up and play
- Professional coaching for learners and player
- Motorised Carts and hire clubs available (bookings phone (09) 815-4999)
- Please note that Carts and hire clubs must be back 1/2 hour before closing times
- Relaxed dress code
- Practice green & warm up nets (there is no driving range or cafe)
- Access for people with disabilities
- Any dogs brought onto the course must be kept on a lead at all times
- Annual Memberships are also available – best value in town!
Local rules – as per the score card.
Click here to view course card.
Lessons with a Pro
Places are available to take your game to the next level.
Bookings are essential, contact us today.
Chamberlain Park Golf Course is open from daylight to dusk. No tee bookings required, prepaid bookings are available or turn up on the day.