Chamberlain Park Golf Course is Auckland’s golfer friendly course.
With smooth rolling open fairways and finely manicured greens, Chamberlain Park Golf Course offers a true test of golf. A thoughtfully designed 18-hole golf course, Chamberlain Park offers a challenge to all golfers both experienced and new. An all weather course, with “controlled rough” allows for a great game and will help to not frustrate new players.
5 minutes from the CBD, within easy walking distance of Motat and the Zoo, Chamberlain Park is closer to Auckland’s central city district than any other Auckland golf course. With a top quality Pro-Shop and Clubhouse facilities, Chamberlain Park is Auckland’s most popular Public Golf Course.
Normal Winter hours: 7 am to 5.3o pm
Green fees are very competitive, and the course welcomes visitors and travellers to play a round, or take some golf lessons with the professional golf coaches.
A beautifully kept course for all seasons, with greens and tees set among well established native trees – everything a golfer needs is at Chamberlain Park. Just turn up and play.
- Bookings are recommended for larger groups only
- Professional coaching for learners and players
- Electric Carts (bookings recommended (09) 815-4999) and hire-clubs are available
- Please note that all carts and hire-clubs must be back by 5.15 pm
- Relaxed dress code
- Practice green & warm-up nets (there is no driving range)
- Snacks and cold drinks are available from the Pro-Shop (there is no cafe)
- Access for people with disabilities
- Any dogs brought onto the course must be kept on a lead at all times
- Annual Memberships are also available – best value in town !
Local rules – as per the score card.
Click here to view course card.
Lessons with a Pro
Places are available to take your game to the next level.
Bookings are essential, contact us today.
From dawn to dusk: 365 days a year.